Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Snaps: India and China

Two posts in one day, not a bad effort even if I do say so myself. Thought I would give you all a visual treat with some photos from over the last month. There are a fair few photos so the page might take a while to load, please be patient!

Enjoy!

The Red Fort, Delhi

The Red Fort

Me and my harem, Pachewar

Me and my harem!

Tracy and I cross swords on the Maharaja's throne, Pachewar

Crossing swords!

The Ganges Gang (l to r; Carrie, Tanya, Bishal, Tracy, Myself, Kat and Simon)

Ganges Gang

The Taj Mahal, Agra

Grasping the Taj!

On the way into the Forbidden City, Beijing

On the way to to The Forbidden City

Wise words, inside the Forbidden City

Wise words

Me at the Great Wall

Me at the Great Wall

The Great Wall of China

The Great Wall

The Terracotta Warriors, Xi'an

Terracotta Warriors

Steve and I put good use to a train delay to create the Great Card Tower of China

The Great Card Tower of China

The Princess Jeannie cruise liner is in safe hands as Andy, myself and Steve plot our course on the Yangtze

At the helm

Myself, Claire and Steve conserve precious warmth on the cruise liner deck at about 4am in the morn!

Keeping warm

The China group on my last night (back l to r; Ian, Carl, Joan, Karen, Mel, Steve, Andy, Alex (tour leader), Claire, Danny; front l to r; Butch, Cody, Fiona, Jane, Carole, Vicki, Bruce, Vanya; front sprawled over the majority; Snugglebug (my nickname!) a.k.a. Me

China group

Free Counter
Lasik