Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy Snaps: Australia

Thought I would indulge you in a few Happy Snaps from the past couple of weeks.

Enjoy!

Here I am outside Harold's house. The more observant among you may notice a man on the roof of Harold's house erecting a new TV aerial. This is unfortunately not Harold himself, however it is the man that actually lives there. So, keep your eyes peeled on Neighbours over the next few months and see if you can spot the new aerial - but just remember where you heard the hot TV scoop about Harold's new aerial first!



Here I am on my way up the stairs at the Scully's house (that was as far as I got though, cos they don't like people wandering up their paths).



Here is me in Sydney with the Harbour Bridge and Opera House in the background.





PS. I have also updated the Opera House post below with a photo of the performance.

Free Counter
Lasik