Sunday, January 23, 2005

Confusion

A couple of parties that shall remain not so nameless (i.e. Mam and Dad) expressed their feelings to the extent that they thought that I was the individual that added custard to the brew in the post mentioned below! Hence, I would like to clarify: I know that I am a wally alot of the times, but not to the extent that I would add custard to my tea! Anyone that knows me knows that I have made too many brews in my life and love tea too much to make such a schoolboy error!

That said, whats been happening. Well not a great deal really, apart from a crapload of rain. There is a kind of a monsoon type thingie (its a meteorological term) right where I am (which is Townsville today) and its been raining pretty much constantly for the past two days now, forcing road closures and flooding.
That said, I am all safe and well, and am heading north for Cairns tomorrow. More exciting news as and when, and if it happens.

PS. I have 4 highly desirable Google G-Mail e-mail accounts up for grabs. It's by invite only, so if anyone would like one, drop me an e-mail to the usual address.

Free Counter
Lasik