Thursday, January 20, 2005

Respect the Family

Its been a while since the last Blog update, but hey, whadaya gonna do uh?

The main reason it has been a while is that I haven't been in the usual travel groove over the past ten days or so. I've been staying in five-star accommodation, being chauffeured around various places, eating and drinking gourmet foods and drinks, ah this is the life.

Some of you will no doubt be wondering why I neglected to inform you of my recent lottery win, but alas, no! The reason of these extravagances is that I have been staying with family that I have in Queensland, Australia.

Therefore, I just wanted to use this forum to thank them all, each and every one of them that I have met, but especially Beryl and Tommy, for their wonderful hospitality and for taking such good care of me during my stay there.

Thank you.

The family (l to r back row: Stephen, Tim, Naomi, Daniel, Potter the cat, Me, Jenny, Lesley and David) (front row: Beryl and Tommy):

Free Counter
Lasik