Thursday, January 06, 2005

The New Wave

Hello to you all,

From now on as well as boring the backside off everyone with one of my occasional e-mails about what I have been up to, I have decided to set up what is called a Blog, to provide more frequent updates.

A Blog is essentially an online journal that will contain the kind of things I've been up to lately, so a Blog would be perfect for letting you know whats happening. Another thing I can do with a Blog is that I can post various pictures with what I have been getting up to (without breaking peoples' inbox with major photo attachments!), and generally keep you better informed with various goings on.

So from now on (well, depending on whether you guys and gals like it that is!) as well as receiving the occasional e-mail, you can also get yourself onto http://john80.blogspot.com/ for more frequent updates, photos and much, much more.

Hope you like The New Wave, comments, etc. are appreciated!

Regards,
John

Free Counter
Lasik