Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy Snaps: Peru

Hello,

Well as promised in yesterdays e-mail, I did say that some photos of stuff were on their way to the blog, so here are some!

This is the first group (or the veterans as I like to call them) of people that were on the tour in Peru at the Colca Canyon in Peru

Tucan Group at the Colca Canyon

This is a couple good lads that I met on the trip, Dave and Alan, all of us about to tuck into some alpaca and ostrich. Take particular notice of our fantastic bibs, sporting the face of the very animal we were about to indulge in!

Dave, Alan and I about to tuck into ostrich and alpaca meat yum!

This is some of the Peru veterans, along with some of the Old Skool (joined the group after the veterans) and also some of the New Skool (those that joined the group most recently) high in the Andean mountains at a place called Dead Womans Pass on the Inca Trail. Bonus points to anyone that can spot me in the photo!

The gang at deadwomans pass

This is me. I am posing with a giant ceramic cat. Enough said really.

Me with a cat

This is Sam and I on Amantani Island, where we stayed with a Peruvian family. No, I haven't had a drastic change in my wardrobe - this is your traditional Peruvian dress.

Sam and I dressed up

Free Counter
Lasik