Saturday, June 11, 2005

On The Home Stretch

Hello there,

So, whats been going on since the last update. Well, when last we spoke I was on my way to Kuala Lumpur which was a great city. While there I visited the K.L. Tower which afforded fantastic views over the city and its environs, and also the world famous Petronas Towers which is like, the second tallest building in the world or something.

Following K.L. we travelled to Melaka which was built up to be a really historic old town with loads of stuff to see there and a really good vibe and stuff - but I was disappointed to tell the truth. Not a great deal at all there to neither see nor do, so that was a shame.

Still, I enjoyed Malaysia immensely, it was a fantastic place, in particular Penang which was awesome.

So, now I'm in Singapore and its now only a week till I return to England!

I'll let you know my thoughts on Singapore and Cape Town (which is to be the last port of call) when I get a chance.

Take care of yourselves and I'll see (alot of) you soon!

Free Counter
Lasik